Court is the temple of justice and judges are the god of "temple of justice". Advgyan is just an educational website.
The Partition Act Content
1. Title, extent and saving.
2. Power to court to order sale instead of division in partition suits.
3. Procedure when sharer undertakes to buy.
4. Partition suit by transferee of share in dwelling-house.
5. Representation of parties under disability.
6. Reserved bidding and bidding by shareholders.
7. Procedure to be followed in case of sales.
8. Orders for sale to be deemed decrees.
9. Saving of power to order partly partition and partly sale.
10. Application of Act to pending suits.