The Partition Act Content
1. Title, extent and saving.
2. Power to court to order sale instead of division in partition suits.
3. Procedure when sharer undertakes to buy.
4. Partition suit by transferee of share in dwelling-house.
5. Representation of parties under disability.
6. Reserved bidding and bidding by shareholders.
7. Procedure to be followed in case of sales.
8. Orders for sale to be deemed decrees.
9. Saving of power to order partly partition and partly sale.
10. Application of Act to pending suits.
Check latest offer Price on Amazon. Buy at Amazon!*
Note: We're not perfect, but we're trying our best. Please let us know with evidence if you need any corrections to this article or post, and we will be happy to make the necessary corrections.