Court is the temple of justice and judges are the god of "temple of justice". Advgyan is just an educational website.
Divorce Without Maintenance or Alimony
In this article / blog post I will tell you how to get divorce without maintenance or alimony. This article is only for those husbands who are innocent and getting harassed by his wife.
Nowadays it’s become a trend to file false dowry and domestic violence cases by wife and husbands are getting harassed by his wife. I am not saying that all 100% dowry and domestic violence cases are false in India.
It seems nowadays marriage becomes a business for some of the wife. Girl marry with boy with proper planning to get money from his husband by file false cases against husband.
Just think :
- Is this mentality not destroying the Importance and beliefs of the relationship ?
- Is this mentality not destroying the society of India?
Criminal has no gender :
- If the wife is committing an offense against the husband then the wife is guilty and is entitled to punishment.
- If the husband is committing an offense against the wife then the husband is guilty and is entitled to punishment.
Have you ever think why court is awarding maintenance or alimony to wife ?
Because court thinks that wife is victim and husband is culprit and maintenance or alimony is like a punishment to the husband for giving divorce to his wife.
There is only one condition when a wife will not be entitled to receive an allowance (maintenance and alimony) from her husband is when the ground of divorce proves that the wife is culprit and husband is victim.
Suppose wife has filed a case under section 125 Cr.P.C to get maintenance and/or alimony from her husband then husband has to submit rejoinder / written reply of the petition.
Husband has to submit rejoinder/written reply of the petition and the petition content will be :
- Rejoinder petition should be filed under Section 125(4) Cr.P.C, Article 21 (Protection of Life and Personal Liberty), Article 14.
- Husband should attach the divorce petition (Ground of divorce petition will prove that wife is the culprit and husband is the victim).
- In the Rejoinder petition husband should write that he is not giving divorce but to save his life from his wife he has filed divorce case.
Wife will not be entitled to receive maintenance or alimony from her husband if:
- Wife is living in adultery
- Without any sufficient reason, wife refuses to live with her husband,
- Wife is living separately by mutual consent.
- Husband is harassed by his wife
- Wife has filed false case against her husband
If husband is able to prove that wife is culprit then wife will not be entitle to get maintenance and/or alimony form her husband and court can issue the decree of divorce.